Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goodies for the Decorative Die-Cut Diva!!!!

I previously mentioned that I co-hosted a Decorative Die-Cuts challenge over at the 2P's stamping board with Lickeyan for Winterfest 09, well, when I used the random number generator and discovered that Andi of http://www.andisperfectgravy.blogspot.com/ was the DDC winner, I just knew I had to offer to cut out her a crown! So I emailed her and she choose pink for crown.
Earlier in the day, I had picked up the silk flowers that are photographed below, so I used them as my color inspiration! Here's Andi's cut crown and some RAK embellishments to decorate it!


I couldn't resist sharing the flowers, especially those sheer ones with the pretty little beads;
some silk ribbon, a strand of faux pearls, and crystal rhinestones.


I hope Andi loves the colors I choose. Here's another close- up!



1 comment:

Lisa Renéa said...

I love this! Perfect for Andi (she is such a doll!) Don't you just love diecuts? Love, love my diecut machines. What a beautiful jazzy tiara!