Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cumberland Falls!

After our visit with JB, Don and I hit the road again after learning we were only a few more miles away from the Cumberland Falls area. We just had to stop so I could capture this photograph below!




Isn't it gorgeous? It isn't long after that we arrived at the Falls and discovered ourselves enjoying more lovely views as we walked along with the river right beside us.




I swear the pounding of my heart in anticipation of catching that first glimpse of the falls is mimiced by the rushing water as my adrenaline begins to soar! As we continue walking, this quickly comes into view...






Isn't it amazing! So strong and powerful, a perfect example of Kentucky's unbridled spirit!
Another shot... one I cannot wait to have blown up and framed!





No comments: